Friday 31 October 2014

EXO Quotes [Song]



Even if i wander through unfamiliar places, even if i get lost, i will follow my heart, which is more honest than anyone else’s. (Don’t Go)

I have a new dream, it’s to become a better man, because your eyes that look at me, make me run once again more than anything else. (Lucky)


Baby, don’t cry. My love will protect you. (Baby, Don’t Cry)


Instead, i will give my self to you, who doesn’t even know me. (Baby, Don’t Cry)


In the long and cold season, only you are the warmth that remains inside my coat. I’m getting filled with only warm memories. (Christmas Day)


If you rush ahead, you will miss the important things. Give yourself some time, so you can catch your breath. (3,6,5)


I will keep you safe, like a knight of light. (3,6,5)


When the fates test you and bring tears. No matter when, just like a miracle, i’ll appear in front of you. (3,6,5)


Your sad story can’t come true. (Moonlight)


The closer i get the stronger the pain will get. (Moonlight)


While the clock’s springs were turning, how much would it have changed. I turned the last page that is written about you. But i have no courage to read it. I will erase the sad words. It’s not going to be the end of our story. Because we will meet again. (Peterpan)


The time difference between us became the space that will not allow us to be together. (Thunder)


I used to think you would always be there like air. But i foolishly let you go. I’m so sorry. (First Snow)


After time passed, the fact that you’re so precious. Why didn’t i know back then? I want to tell you that it’s different now. (First Snow)


It’s so strange just thinking of you makes tears fall. I want to go back to you. I can do anything. Even if all of my life till now disappears. (First Snow)


My love, i miss you. It’s destiny, you can’t avoid it. (Best Luck)


I love you so much that i could risk my everything. I’ll promise you that i’ll care for you. Even if time passes and everything changes. Even the world ends, my love. (Best Luck)


Love is a sickness, an addiction, overdose. (Overdose)


The reason i live is because of my addiction to the sweetness that is you. (Overdose)


I can’t quit you, i’m in big trouble. (Wolf)


Let’s erase everything one by one except for us. So that it’s only you and me remaining here. (Growl)


You are the only one in my mind. I don’t want to decorate it. (I Like You)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...